Event is FINISHED
Ask the Corporate Lawyer!
Are you a budding entrepreneur, startup founder or owner of an SME? Have you always looked at legal advice and support as “a tad expensive”? Or worse still, as “nice-to-have but not critical”?
Join-us for an informal Q&A on all things legal, and get your questions answered by one of Singapore’s leading corporate lawyers in a relaxed atmosphere. Drinks and light refreshments on us!
● Should I incorporate a company?
● What are the must-have contracts for my startup?
● How do I protect my Intellectual Property?
● How should I go about raising venture capital financing?
● 6.30pm - Registration & Networking
● 7.00pm - Intro to Azmul Haque & FirstCOUNSEL
● 7.05pm - Q&A starts
● 7:45pm - End of program & networking
About the speaker:
Azmul is an international business lawyer qualified in 3 jurisdictions (England, India & Singapore), bringing over 15 years of experience with some of the world's most prestigious law firms. Azmul is the Managing Director of Collyer Law LLC, a boutique law firm and the Co-Founder of law-tech startup FirstCOUNSEL.
FirstCOUNSEL is a Singapore-based legaltech start-up offering on-demand omni-channel legal support to entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs. We want to make access to legal services easier for the early-stage economy and use technology to redefine how these services are being delivered to them.
Want to find more groups and events like this?